Welcome to our Italian corner spot in Fitzroy North. Drop by for a slice of European-style hospitality, where focus is on quality – of produce and of company. Grab a coffee, stock up on provisions or dine in our beautiful space. Prego!
Starting late afternoon, it's the time-honoured precursor to the evening meal. Take a negroni, spritz or Cordino – something strong and bitter to whet the appetite. Add a prosciutto morsel and a little cheese and you're well on the way to the happiest hour of your day.
- All breakfast bookings are limited to 1 hour
- All lunch and dinner bookings are limited 1.5 hours.
- All guests must be seated and must have a substantial meal.
- Walk in seats are very limited due to our maximum capacity of 10 guests, so we strongly advise making a booking.
- We ask that you only dine if you and your guests are feeling fit and healthy.
- Name & phone number of ALL guests must be collected for contact tracing.
- Maximum of 10 guests per table.
- Table service only (you can’t go to the bar).
All bookings will be placed at 1.5metres apart and we ask that guests limit their movements around the restaurant as much as possible.
Please also wear your mask when not at your table.
We ask all guests placing a reservation to amend, reschedule or cancel as early as possible. If your booking numbers change or you’re not able to make your booking on time please call to let us know.
By placing a booking you are accepting the above conditions and also that this information is subject to change and additional measures may be adopted at any time in order to remain compliant with the Federal & Victorian State Government restrictions.